One of the things I love about the holidays is all of the baking that takes place. We bake cookies, sweet breads and make all kind of candies to share. This year we are in the middle of a big move and we are still trying to get everything situated. It has been a crazy two weeks and most of our cooking utensils and pantry items are still in boxes. This morning I hit the jackpot because I was able to find some peanut butter and honey and remembered a great peanut butter cookie recipe that can be made using only three ingredients. Yes!! Grace and I took a quick break from unpacking and whipped these up in no time and we wanted to share them just in case you ever find yourself with just peanut butter, honey and eggs!
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup organic peanut butter (I only found crunchy so I went for it!)
- ⅓ cup honey
- Preheat Oven 350 F
- Mix all the ingredients together and make sure you stirr them well
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and drop the beanie butter mix on the sheet
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly brown. Cookies should start to brown slightly around the edges.
- Cool the cookies for 10 minutes